[Cialug] Re: [Cedarlug] Linux users make better lovers

Brandon Griffis brandongriffis at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 11:16:31 CDT 2007

I disagree.  I specifically went with users (either sex) instead of men
(like the article) because I have personally known several female linux
users that I find to be more passionate and such.  Also several female
members of linux groups I've been in have non-linux loving partners that
have often said they're more driven, passionate, intelligent, outgoing.....

I think it goes both ways.

-B