[Cialug] Opinions on Bug Trackers

Nathan C. Smith nathan.smith at ipmvs.com
Thu Oct 4 11:41:55 CDT 2007

Trac is very strange to administer. It was weird coming from the Php world.
The callweaver project is currently using retrospectiva which seems to work
OK, I have not been administering that.  Mantis seems kind of lame when you
look at more recent efforts (Jira?) but if it does what you need, there you
go.

Nathan Smith  Mckee, Voorhees & Sease, P.L.C.   515-288-3667