[Cialug] Netbooting over WET54G

Jonathan C. Bailey jbailey at co.marshall.ia.us
Thu Oct 4 11:41:35 CDT 2007

Does anyone have experience netbooting over a Linksys WET54G bridge? I can get the client to load the kernel and initrd, but when it tries to mount the root FS via NFS, it hangs and starts showing NFS timeout messages. I see NFS traffic going both directions (from the servers POV), but can't seem to figure out why this doesn't work. If I plug the device directly into the wired network, it works fine. I can use other devices over the ethernet bridge without issue also.

-Jon