[Cialug] Re: DSMGG LAN Party (WAS: Administrative stuff)

Brandon Griffis brandongriffis at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 13:44:49 CST 2007

Will there be a server hosting all of the freely downloadable games locally,
as well as patches/whatnot for other games?  Or do we need to download
before we get there?  If we need to download before we get there is there a
list?

I'm assuming Internet access will be available there?  Are we planning on
doing any games as a large team online?

-B