[Cialug] Re: DSMGG LAN Party (WAS: Administrative stuff)

David Champion dchampion at visionary.com
Mon Nov 26 13:29:41 CST 2007

kristau wrote:
> On Nov 26, 2007 11:08 AM, David Champion <dchampion at visionary.com> wrote:
>
>> Let me know if you have questions, or you can post on the Forums section
>> of the DSMGG site.
>>
>> -dc
>>

> Couple of questions:
>
> * The site says it starts at 10 AM.  Is that when setup starts, or do
> they usually have the venue ready for players by then?
> * When do they start kicking people out?  ;)
>
> I have a company event in Ames later that day, so I'll have to leave
> early.  I'm trying to talk my wife into accompanying me, though.
> We've played Scorched3D and ioUrbanTerror together at home.

Everything will be fully set up and ready to go by 10am, so you can
start gaming as soon as you get your own PC up and running. We do the
setup the night before. We will start kicking people out around
midnight, depending on how the staff feels, we may let things go a bit
later.

I know there will be some other Urban Terror fans there.

I also have another thing to attend in the evening, but will be back for
the "Staff vs. All" Team Fortress 2 event just before we close. (No idea
if this will run under Wine - other "Source" games like CS:Source do).

-dc