[Cialug] gphone software preview

Dave J. Hala Jr. dave at 58ghz.net
Tue Nov 20 10:34:52 CST 2007

I would seem to me that everything is dependent on the spectrum auction.
The cell companies are saying that Google doesn't have the expertise to
build a nation wide cell/data network. I think thats bull.

I'm wondering if the cell providers will ban together to outbid google
-no matter what the price. I also wonder if they do that, will it lead
to their demise?