[Cialug] gphone software preview

Bryan Baker ka_klick at mac.com
Tue Nov 20 10:28:02 CST 2007

Did anyone else notice that they said they are using WebKit and touted
it as the "standard"?

If nothing else it looks like a big force for Safari/Konquorer browser
share.

Does look pretty nice. I'm glad the floodgates are opening up. Mobile
communications are getting very interesting, and long term this should
drive prices down nicely - if anyone picks this up and runs w/ it.
That's the big question though, has anyone picked this up yet? I
thought it was still all vapor.

--
Bryan "ka-klick" Baker
Singer/Songwriter