[Cialug] O.T. Who Killed The Electric Car ?

Ingvaldson, Scott SIngvaldson at guideone.com
Thu May 24 14:09:24 CDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: cialug-bounces at cialug.org [mailto:cialug-bounces at cialug.org] On
Behalf Of James Shoemaker
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 1:53 PM
To: Central Iowa Linux Users Group
Subject: Re: [Cialug] O.T. Who Killed The Electric Car ?

The Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE) ratings doubled between 1975
and 1985, but they've barely moved in the 20 years since then.  Do you
really think that all of the engineers in Detroit can't figure out how
to make more fuel efficient vehicles?  Now we can choose between a
Hummer and a Solstice, (or a Viper) but there's no market for the EV1?

See http://www.teslamotors.com/index.php

Scott

-----NO PGP SIGNATURE-----

        Sorry :-(