[Cialug] Open Source FlowCharts?

Morris Dovey mrdovey at iedu.com
Wed May 23 22:56:31 CDT 2007

Nathan C. Smith wrote:

| Anybody have a recommendation for open source (hopefully
| multiplatform "windows"+) that makes flowcharts easily?  Like with
| a Wizard for simple ones?

Nate...

I don't have any suggestions that meet your open source want, but
would like to mention that Visio allows producing professional-looking
flowcharts quickly and easily.

Before getting a copy of Visio in 2000, I hand-coded a set of EPS
flowchart symbols that I could use with PageMaker. The resulting
documentation was top-notch (but a comparative PIA to produce and
maintain).

At this stage of the game, I'd drag out my old Visio program for
flowcharts.

Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
DeSoto, Iowa USA