[Cialug] WPA configuration

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Wed May 23 15:04:35 CDT 2007

The latest knetworkmanager seems to work fine.  I just specify my SSID, tell it "WPA Personal" then "TKIP" and then enter my password and I'm done. If you have KDE wallet running it'll even store that information there so you don't have to specify it again.  This has been the only thing I've used that seems to bake in the simplicity of switching networks and finding new ones as found in OSX/Windows.

--Tony