[Cialug] OT: LCD Displays

David Champion dchampion at visionary.com
Thu May 17 13:19:27 CDT 2007

Me too. Samsung make some nice monitors.

There are some LED backlit LCD monitors just coming on the market. The
advantages are that they have more even light distribution, and lower
power use than the traditional florescent backlit models. And allegedly
they'll last longer - I've seen a few LCD's have the backlight go bad.

-dc