[Cialug] Meeting

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Mon May 14 19:00:55 CDT 2007

Well, I like meeting at Alliance...

But then again, I might be biased.  ;)

---- Original Message ----
From: "David Champion" <dchampion at visionary.com>
Date: 07-5-14 17:44
To: "Central Iowa Linux Users Group" <cialug at cialug.org>
Subj: Re: [Cialug] Meeting
Dave Weis wrote:

> We are having our meeting this Wednesday at Alliance at 7PM. Did we
have
> any remaining topics that weren't covered in the past that people
wanted
> to have covered?

I could bring in the PS3 running Linux. Nate wanted to see it anyway. :)

BTW - for future meetings, would you guys be interested in meeting at
Inplay (right next to the Wells Fargo Arena)? They have meeting rooms,
wifi, and a restaurant & bar (yes, it's non-smoking) in the building. I
haven't talked to them specifically about CIALUG meeting there, but I
suspect that they'd be open to it. Especially if people take advantage
of the other parts of the facility.

-dc