[Cialug] Evolution setup: want just calendar

Rachel Garrett rmgarrett at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 16:19:08 CDT 2007

I have to say that Ubuntu is by far the easiest installation I've had,
and it makes installing new bits of software very easy.

I'm trying to find something with a calendar function (I didn't get
far with Google's...too much clicking involved every time I wanted to
add something). I've heard that Evolution has a calendar, but it won't
let itself be used until after it's been set up for e-mail. Are there
any really simple calendars out there that can be recommended?

Thanks,
Rachel