[Cialug] Also relevant to the next meeting

Bryan Baker ka_klick at mac.com
Fri Mar 16 15:51:11 CDT 2007

You don't get 2 votes just by repeating the same email twice ;-)
Usually someone with a strong will and the guts to lead will steer us
all in a direction.
Hessen Haus is a pretty safe bet many months, but it rotates around
several good downtown spots.

Depending on my food status and whether I remember to throw my guitar
in the car that night, I may end up going to Smokey's BBQ (SW9th,
just north of the HS.) after the meeting, since they have a good open
mic going there these days, though the Hessen Haus is awful
tempting.... I've never actually eaten anything there (Smokeys) and
unfortunately the place does live up to it's name - I had to shower
after I got home wednesday night, before I could go to bed, and I
think my hat still reeks.