[Cialug] GNOME partition Editor

Tim Wilson tim_linux at wilson-home.com
Wed Mar 14 14:12:28 CDT 2007

Just a guess, but maybe gparted needs to move files before it can
resize the partition.  Since the partition is NTFS, you probably need
another driver installed.  Until recently, a lot of Linux distros
could only read NTFS partitions.  But, I've heard there is a way to
have full access to NTFS file systems.  Google for NTFS Linux and see
what comes up.

On 3/14/07, Jeff <ubuntujeff at jlscharp.com> wrote:
> Please see the following links
> These are screen shots of my system when trying to change my partition
> size. Its not allowing me to resize my partition and asking me about a
> plugin. Can someone give me some idea what I'm doing wrong or what else
> I need to do
>
> Thanks
>
> [IMG]http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/743/screenshot2jz6.png[/IMG]
>
> [IMG]http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/4898/screenshot1lp1.png[/IMG]