[Cialug] Active Directory equivalent?

Richard Harms rh-cialug at darkrealms.com
Sat Mar 10 22:51:40 CST 2007

We're using Fedora Directory Server, including its support for
automatic replication of Active Directory from a Windows 2003 server.
It was extremely painful to setup (mostly due to inconsistent
documentation). I'm not sure how Red Hat's version of it compares. We
have a number of FC 5 workstations that authenticate against it, and
it works quite well.

-rh