[Cialug] Semi-OT: Job Opening - Web Developer

Nathan Stien nathanism at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 18:37:25 CST 2007

On 3/6/07, Josh More <morej at alliancetechnologies.net> wrote:
> We have a new job opportunity here at Alliance for a web developer.
> It is Linux related.  Development would be in PHP/mysql on Gentoo and
> SUSE.

While this particular job doesn't quite jive with my resume, I do in
general love the idea of people posting Linux-related jobs here.
Admittedly, I have an immediate and selfish interest in this, as I am
actively looking for a new job.  However, I am surely not alone here
in having a strong preference for never having to work on Windows ever
again.

--
Nathan P. Stien
Consulting Engineer / Software Developer