[Cialug] Thanks!

Stuart Thiessen sthiessen at passitonservices.org
Thu Jun 28 10:00:06 CDT 2007

Thanks, guys, for your feedback on my question regarding the website.
It turned out to be that pesky single quote in the css file. I
figured it was something there, but I overlooked that single quote.
Thanks!

I did look at suckerfish, but I decided that I will look at that
during a future update to the site. Interestingly enough, it turned
out that IE balked at the single quote but Firefox and Safari didn't
worry about it. I don't know if that is good or bad. I guess you
could look at it either way.

Thanks again!

Stuart Thiessen