[Cialug] OT: Tivo

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Tue Jun 26 10:37:08 CDT 2007

Ah, right you are. I can't just drop the drives in a new unit and recover my recordings.  I talked to a guy at weaknees and he is 90% sure it's hard drive failure anyway.  One way to find out quickly is to simply put another drive with a newly formated OS6.2 and see if it boots.  I guess the first thing todo is verify one of the drives died and if so I'll be in the market for a big IDE drive.

--Tony