[Cialug] Feedback on website

Stuart Thiessen sthiessen at passitonservices.org
Mon Jun 25 09:31:56 CDT 2007

I wondered if any of you would be willing to give me some feedback on
a website that I manage whose navigation menu stubbornly won't work
on IE6 or 7 but it will work fine on Firefox, Opera, Safari, etc.  I
went to the Listamatic website to look for a navigation menu that
will work fine in IE6, 7 also. I implemented the CSS, but it still
doesn't work in IE6 and 7. I am confused. Granted I personally feel
that everyone should be on Firefox or other browsers than IE, but my
client expects it to work on IE.

I will look for other sources of feedback, but I have looked on the
web for ideas, but I haven't found an answer yet.

The site is located at www.iowastaterid.org.

Thanks,

Stuart Thiessen
Pass It On Services