[Cialug] Next Meeting Agenda

david l goodrich dlg at dsrw.org
Fri Jun 15 14:32:44 CDT 2007

On Fri, June 15, 2007 2:19 pm, Nathan C. Smith wrote:

>> Methinks whoever has the access should update the site.  We should
>> indicate we're meeting experimentally at InPlay this time (that's the
>> consensus, right?), and give directions.
>>
>> We should also note that we're going to have a keysigning party.  Then
>> we can share our super secret info if we ever, you know, acquire some.
>>
>> Any other agenda ideas?  I hear "lack of agenda" as a commonly cited
>> reason not to attend.  (I personally like the beer and bullshit
>> sessions afterwards, so the agendas are usually less important to
>> me...)
>>

> Will Inplay have a nice projector for us to use?  Lazy bones here needs to
> check what one should bring to a keysigning party.  Speaking of keys, and
> therefore, certificates and being certifiable, is anyone affiliated with
> OpenCA?  https://www.openca.org/  I was going to get started with it but I
> don't (yet) have a passport.
>
> Somebody should probably give Mr. Stein the keys to the Wiki?

sigh.  i don't /really/ want to run this, but i've organized small
informal keysignings and cacert assurance events in the past.

barring someone else wanting to do this (please, step forward), i'll send
a few emails out with instructions to prepare for the PGP keysigning.

I've never looked at openca for ssl certs, everything i've done is with
cacert.  is there any interest in doing an assurance 'party' while we're
doing the keysigning?
  --david