[Cialug] 64 bit difficulties?

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Fri Jul 27 15:47:31 CDT 2007

On 7/27/07, Daniel A. Ramaley <daniel.ramaley at drake.edu> wrote:

> On Friday 27 July 2007 12:23, Nathan Stien wrote:
> >While we're adding to the wishlist, it would be dang nifty if
> >Debian really supported multiarch...
>
> I think they're working on that, but it will take some time. I don't
> know which stable Debian release it will be in.

I'm using Gutsy Test release, which as I understand it, atm is closely
tracking debian unstable. I'm having excellent luck, and except for the
usual "unstable" issues (doing an update might break stuff for example), my
computer is working better now than it ever has.

--
Matthew Nuzum
newz2000 on freenode