[Cialug] Fedora - Thank you

Sean McClanahan sean.mcclanahan at westecnow.com
Wed Jul 25 21:50:42 CDT 2007

Thank you all for your assistance and good information.  I enjoyed
reading some of the history behind the different flavors of Linux, and
that helped shed some light on why things are.

I think for now, I will probably stay with Fedora on my laptop.  But
someday...  I may revisit that decision.  J

Sean McClanahan  |  Network Manager

Westec InterActive Security
1089 Jordan Creek Parkway
Suite 116
West Des Moines, IA 50266

(515) 327-7300 office
(515) 333-9281 mobile

sean.mcclanahan32 - Skype

www.westecnow.com

NOTICE BY WESTEC INTERACTIVE

This message, as well as any attached document, contains information from Westec InterActive that is proprietary, confidential and/or privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please delete all electronic copies of this message and its attachments, if any, destroy any hard copies you may have created, without disclosing the contents, and notify the sender immediately. Unintended transmission does not constitute waiver of any privilege.

Unless expressly stated otherwise, nothing contained in this message should be construed as a digital or electronic signature, nor is it intended to reflect an intention to make an agreement by electronic means.