[Cialug] pam troubleshooting

Jeff Davis jdavis at geolearning.com
Tue Jul 24 11:29:10 CDT 2007

No, the logs nothing unusual, and I can see the connection and I do get prompted for
a password...I think I am missing a library or something, but since no errors show
in the logs I'm not sure what is missing.

I'm still poking around though.  I thought I'd take a shot and ask, sometimes
someone will say "Yeah, I had that problme and you need to do X."