OT: Spamalot - was Re: [Cialug] Do we still need LUGs?

Bryan Baker ka_klick at mac.com
Mon Jul 23 15:00:09 CDT 2007

We were in F 65 & 66 which was almost directly behind the D seat they
went to - I don't think that seat actually exists in the Civic
center, but it was good fun. They just put it under the last seat of
the D row. I liked the reference to the butter cow, I think it got a
bigger response than what they were anticipating. Was a great crowd
for a wednesday night.

--
Bryan "ka-klick" Baker
Singer/Songwriter