[Cialug] SMTP Relay

Todd Walton tdwalton at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 14:31:49 CDT 2007

On 7/11/07, Tim Wilson <tim_linux at wilson-home.com> wrote:
> Did you take a look at Google Apps?  I'm pretty sure you can set up mailing
> lists there.

Please bottom post.

I use Google Groups for several small mailing list-ish group things.
I really like it.  It lets you send emails and make a calendar and
other stuff.  It actually works out quite well.  They're set up based
on interest.  So all my friends and family interested in learning
German*, for example, can join Deutsch Practice.  Then when I feel
like saying something in German I do it there.  I don't have to worry
about maintaining the list or updating addresses or anything.

* Four of us!  German's the happening thing.

-todd