[Cialug]moving a server

Dan Hockey icepuck2k at mchsi.com
Fri Jul 6 21:57:36 CDT 2007

 Mounting the old hdd as a slave was the way I used to move things from one
drive to another. The small compaqs I'm experimenting with have room for
only one drive. If I had the money I'd build a new server using an mini ITX
and a flash drive. If/when I get rsync to work I can say I learned to do
something new with linux.
-dh