[Cialug] firefox 2.0

Matthew Nuzum matthew.nuzum at canonical.com
Tue Jan 30 10:57:57 CST 2007

On Tue, 2007-01-30 at 10:53 -0600, Daniel.Juliano at wellsfargo.com wrote:
> Running zero extensions, I've had 2.0 destroy my X session a couple of
> times now.  But I have a feeling it's flash related.  I'm running
> Ubuntu.
>
> Dan

I'm having that problem too, and I too feel my problem is flash related.
Some of my coworkers disable javascript, flash and all plugins and
extensions because (in their opinion) those technologies are primarily
for advertisements. They say they never have stability problems or
crashes.

I couldn't live without javascript, personally. :-)
--
Matthew Nuzum
newz2000 on freenode