[Cialug] odd

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at DRAKE.EDU
Tue Jan 16 08:05:57 CST 2007

On Friday 12 January 2007 16:28, Laith Preston wrote:
>Ok, the message of Dan's that was lost just appeared along with a
> bunch of others.
>
>Dan, did it show for you too?

Nope, i didn't get any of the 5 copies i sent. I also didn't get the
copy you sent. I see in the archives that 1 of my copies made it at
least that far as well as your copy. I don't know why most of them were
dropped, or why i did not receive them. I was under the impression that
e-mail was reasonably reliable; either messages get through or the
sender gets a bounce. Perhaps my impression is mistaken.

>From the archive it looks like no one responded to the messages that
made it through; guess i'll have to hit Google again.