[Cialug] OT: Apple iPhone and digital media

Nathan C. Smith smith at ipmvs.com
Mon Jan 15 20:51:17 CST 2007

So I saw the Keynote Steve Jobs gave and I have to say I'm pretty blown away
by the iPhone.
Anybody else have a reaction to it?

Apple TV looks a little more polished than MythTV, but I don't see anything
outstanding there.

BTW, if you have TIVO, there is a really nice program called Galleon that
can download shows from Tivo.  There is also software available now to
decode your Tivo video using the media key for playback on any device.  This
may be old news but I was happy when I got it to work this last weekend.

-Nate

Must.... Have....  iPhone......   Apple Grip..... To strong... To...
Resist.....