[Cialug] Evolution and iCal

Stuart Thiessen sthiessen at passitonservices.org
Fri Jan 5 11:32:37 CST 2007

Last night, I tried to use the webcal:// format but it doesn't support
authentication. CalDAV supports authentication, but I guess it doesn't
support WebDAV exactly enough to make the connection or something. The
webcal:// format works fine for unauthenticated iCal files.

Interesting!  I will look into Sunbird and try the binary packages.k

Thanks,

Stuart