[Cialug] Evolution and iCal

Matthew Nuzum matthew.nuzum at canonical.com
Fri Jan 5 11:21:24 CST 2007

It looks like with Evolution you have caldav:// and webcal:// formats
available (in addition to lo local, contacts and weather). I've
successfully used google calendar with Evolution, but it doesn't work
quite like the regular calendar. It appears to be read only. However, it
does appear that the free/busy thing works. The google calendar use
webcal://

Matthew Nuzum
newz2000 on freenode