[Cialug] HP dv2210us laptop presentation update

kristau kristau at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 09:38:09 CST 2007

On 2/25/07, Matthew Nuzum <matthew.nuzum at canonical.com> wrote:

> I haven't had this exact problem, but I've wished I could control the
> screen brightness and have the lcd dim automatically when on battery...

I actually found where this is in Edgy, but I can't remember it off
the top of my head.  It was in one of the gnome configs, and you could
set screen brightness based on whether the battery was
charging/charged or discharging.

If I get some time later today, I'll try to post a link or pointer to the file.

--
Tired programmer
Coding late into the night

My GNUPG public key is available at http://www.kristau.net/public_key.asc