[Cialug] Looking for a modem

Nathan C. Smith nathan.smith at ipmvs.com
Tue Dec 18 00:36:08 CST 2007

I don't seem to have that command, dmesg shows:

usb.c: registered new driver acm
acm.c: v0.21:USB Abstract Control Model driver for USB modems and ISDN
adapters
CSLIP: code copyright 1989 Regents of the University of California
PPP generic driver version 2.4.2

If I only have two USB ports it should be showing up under /dev/USB0 or
/dev/USB1 or ACM0 or 1 shouldn't it?

-Nate