[Cialug] Bandwidth Shapers

David Champion dchampion at visionary.com
Mon Dec 17 13:32:05 CST 2007

Some of you may recall the LUG presentation by the developer of the
Linux Bandwidth Arbitrator some time ago:

http://www.bandwidtharbitrator.com/

They sell an appliance that does some nifty traffic shaping, QoS and
stuff. The core feature is the Bandwidth Arbitrator - it does dynamic
shaping on demand in real-time. It may not meet all of your demands, but
I think this is a better approach for most environments than static name
based or IP traffic shaping.

-dc