[Cialug] Frameworks

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Wed Dec 12 13:25:35 CST 2007

On Dec 12, 2007 12:58 PM, Tony Bibbs <tony at tonybibbs.com> wrote:

> We're using Yahoo's YUI library, http://developer.yahoo.com/yui.

Tony, is your team using Yahoo's grid layouts? If so, have you compared them
to blueprint? I started experimenting with these recently. I've spent more
time with blueprint so far and am quickly falling in love with it. I've
planned to spend some time with YUI's grid next.

I was just curious if you (or others on the list) had some comments about
them. (for example, the easy things seem to be much easier, but in the grand
scheme of a project/maintenance cycle, do they really help much?)
http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/grids/
http://code.google.com/p/blueprintcss/

--
Matthew Nuzum