[Cialug] Re: DSMGG LAN Party (WAS: Administrative stuff)

Nathan Stien nathanism at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 16:35:25 CST 2007

On Dec 5, 2007 4:31 PM, Tim Wilson <tim_linux at wilson-home.com> wrote:
> I want to back up the drive before Vista even boots, that way if it fails
> the first time, I can always restore it back.

May or may not really apply to your situation, but the way I got vista
and linux to play nice on my recent laptop was pretty simple --
Toshiba supplied a bootable restore disc.  The restore disc lets you
specify the size of the partition it restores to.  I just restored to
a small partition size and installed Kubuntu around it.

- Nathan