[OT] Re: [Cialug]voip

neal daringer admin at c0wzftp.com
Wed Dec 5 10:03:03 CST 2007

isn't there a standard for how data centers are supposed to be powered
in the event of failure? or is that more of a decision of the persons
who design it. i've only been physically in one data center before (at
AEGON in C.R.) they had like 3 huge diesel generators and rows and rows
of batteries. one floor of switches and another floor of servers.
something that large has to have a good plan in place for power failure.