[Cialug]voip

neal daringer admin at c0wzftp.com
Wed Dec 5 09:18:20 CST 2007

maybe what i said about not being ip was wrong (in a sense). from what i
understand, from reading mediacom tech posts on broadbandreports is that
their ATA's work on a seperate network than the internet service do.
i.e. ITT when you hook it up to the cable modem it pulls a different IP
address altogether than the public ip you have for internet access.

at least thats what i understand from what the tech says. i wont get it
b/c mediacom doesnt have half the features that vonage has. although im
still looking for the call block feature where i can block individual
numbers. if i ever get around to it, i'd just get some ip phones and
start using my pbx and block callers that way.