[Cialug] New Computer Hardware Issue

David Champion dchampion at visionary.com
Mon Dec 3 15:42:07 CST 2007

Speaking of memory... I usually try this site's "memory finder" to check
for compatible memory. It has a wide range of motherboards & systems it
the database. Sometimes I end up buying the memory elsewhere (like
newegg) but it's a good start. I usually do some cross-referencing with
other sources too just to be on the safe side. It's hard to keep on top
of all of the memory options out there, so I try to be pretty careful
when choosing memory, and stick with a few of the well-known memory
manufacturers.

http://www.memory-up.com

-dc