[Cialug] digital cable tv cards

Nathan C. Smith nathan.smith at ipmvs.com
Sun Dec 2 14:59:51 CST 2007

What do you mean?

If you are using analog or digital cable now the change to digital signals
will make no difference to you.

The changeover is for analog broadcast over-the-air signals only.

I don't know about you but I intend to continue using my TVs, Tivos and
MythTVs with analog cable until they stop offering the service or I get
addicted to HD.

-Nate