[Cialug] E-mail system suggestions

Nathan C. Smith nathan.smith at ipmvs.com
Fri Aug 31 11:21:09 CDT 2007

I would definitely look at Zimbra.

There are a few other commercial systems worth looking at.

Communigate http://www.stalker.com http://www.stalker.com/CommuniGatePro/
Gordano

If I wasn't already nailed into a bunch of Exchange-specific stuff I would
look at Communigate Pro.  Runs on a bazillion platforms and has a lot of
interesting extensions like IM and VoIP.  They seemed to have reworked their
website and it doesn't do a very good job of communicating their competency.
Must have been taken over by marketing-types.

-Nate