[Cialug] Notifications: SPAM Blocked

David Bierce operations at cynicbytrade.com
Thu Aug 30 18:40:52 CDT 2007

Actually, last week dyndns (which I've used for years) had an
announcement that they weren't going to follow the RFC 2821 and stop
generating local bounce messages in an effort to curb spam. One of my
former ISPs did this years ago, However, not generating local bounces
seems to be the wave of the future.

DynDNS's explanation:
http://www.dyndns.com/news/newsletters/08.html

Just got a hot insurance purchase tip from
KStrength at mqfms.potentialcocoa.com, I'm certain that was his real
email address.