[Cialug] Club Website

carl-olsen at mchsi.com carl-olsen at mchsi.com
Fri Aug 24 10:15:19 CDT 2007

Yes, that's exactly what I got.  It said I had to have cookies enabled.  I had to click on another button and then it allowed me to vote (without being logged in).  I was not expecting to get a message about cookies or have to click on another button to vote.

That message could easily make someone think it was not working and leave the site before voting.

From: "David W. Body" <davidbody at bigcreek.com>