[Cialug] OT: Wanted - one functional monitor

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at DRAKE.EDU
Tue Aug 21 13:35:57 CDT 2007

On Tuesday 21 August 2007 13:15, David Champion wrote:
>David Champion wrote:
>> Anyone have a functional 17" or better CRT monitor they want to get
>> rid of? I have someone I've helped with a PC repair, who could use
>> one, that has limited financial resources. Doesn't have to be
>> anything fancy, but it needs to work.
>>
>> Contact me off-list if you have something. I'll pick it up in the
>> DSM metro area.
>
>Thanks for the replies. I have a couple of leads that I've replied to,
>so I think I'm OK for now. Unless someone has a 21" LCD screen they
> want to give away. :)

In the case of free 21" LCDs... um, i'm also helping "someone" with
limited financial resources who needs a monitor. Preferably new, though
I^H"someone" may be willing to accept used if it is in excellent
condition.