[Cialug] RAM upgrade

David Champion dchampion at visionary.com
Thu Aug 16 14:23:28 CDT 2007

You can also try http://www.memory-up.com/ - they have a memory finder
utility. They also tend to have pretty good prices for memory.

If I had to guess, your motherboard may only support 512mb per memory
slot x 4 = 2gb.

A performance pointer - check to see what the FSB speed of your CPU is
(look in your BIOS for what it's actually running at), and get memory
that matches the speed.

-dc