[Cialug] Xen Server Looking for a good home.

Thomas Kula kula at tproa.net
Tue Aug 14 09:53:26 CDT 2007

On Tue, Aug 14, 2007 at 09:22:01AM -0500, Theron Conrey wrote:

> What's rackspace / bandwidth go for these days?
> Does it usually cost a ton extra for an additional dozen IPs?
> Anyone got some rackspace / ideas?

In the past year or so there seems to be (at least to me in
my looking) a growing number of colocation providers that
have offerings for the "I want something better than a box
on the end of a dsl line but don't need something to run
my Fortune 100 company off of" customer. Fortunately this
happened just before I moved out to Michigan and needed a
place to host a machine relatively locally. For example,
the place I use out here is just under $100/mo for a
mid-tower, 800kbps bandwidth, and 18 ips.

--
Thomas L. Kula | kula at tproa.net | http://kula.tproa.net/
Mathom House at Ypsi-Edge, The People's Republic of Ames