[Cialug] Email

John Roach jroach at simplicitysys.com
Sun Aug 12 22:02:40 CDT 2007

80's Eudora used 3 formats, I have not heard much more about it after that.
They were pop2,pop3, and imap. It has always been a great client, To
possibly help elevate your frustrations, try answering the following
questions:

1.	How do you want your email stored on the server? Local always or
remote after pickup?
2.	 What type of client do you want to use? Imap, op, or mapi I(MS
Exchange?)
3.	What are the overall features you are looking for out of the mail
system?

Once these questions are answered, you can select the server and client side
that provide the needs you are looking for. Unfortunately you problem is
common issue with no specific issues until the questions are identified. If
you would like to try answering them for each instance,  I along with other
will be glad to try and help.

John Roach
Simplicicty Systems
Phone:515-967-3966