[Cialug] BAF Downtown?

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at DRAKE.EDU
Wed Aug 8 14:31:20 CDT 2007

On Wednesday 08 August 2007 14:06, Todd Walton wrote:
>I got the Caterpillar/California/Caterpillar/What?  Pretty good
>quality, pretty good price.  Definitely not enough wasabi.

Agreed about the wasabi. Mine was placed next to a small amount of salad
and i accidentally ate almost the entire blob of wasabi with a bite of
the salad. It was small enough that i hardly noticed.

Was the staff Japanese or Korean?