[Cialug] BAF Downtown?

Brandon Griffis brandongriffis at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 14:16:35 CDT 2007

Todd,

Sorry.  I've only just moved to Des Moines so I'm sure I wouldn't recognize
you either or I would have said something.  If you came in and sat down we
were the only larger group there (6 total) and we were in the far corner.
Perhaps this will turn into a semi-regular thing though (at different
restaurants around downtown).

And yeah, prices weren't bad.  And the sushi was good.  Both my wife and I
got sushi and drinks for under $20.  Though someone at our table mentioned
(and I agree) that they do need little soy sauce dishes.

-B